I have been known to tout the glory of getting older and embracing the aging process but I have a confession: I am addicted to the Organic Apoteke Rejuvenating Eye Cream. I don’t mind the gray hairs that are beginning to show here and there (though I secretly hope they grow in a nice streak), but the thought of no longer being as wide-eyed bothers me.
About a year ago, I thought: I am not as vain as I used to be, but it turns out I was just too busy to care. As soon as life mellowed a bit it, it turned out I was as vain as before. It grabbed me when looked in the mirror and I saw my age for the first time around my eyes. I decided that when it came to my eyes I would rather defy my age than embrace it and now I apply our eye cream whenever I think of it.
Thank goodness – I slammed on the brakes and kicked it into reverse: wide-eyed again!
I imagine myself many years from now, sitting on my rocking chair with my silver mane and the eyes of a thirty-something. I’ll take pleasure in knowing I did it without Botox! Yes I’ll still be able to smile – isn’t that what it’s all about?
Who is it for:
The skin around the eyes is so thin and delicate, it is never too soon to start protecting it by keeping it nourished, firm and smooth.
Why I love it
• Reduces Wrinkles in as little as two weeks
• Diminishes dark circles by strengthening the tiny capillaries under the eye
• Reduces under eye puffiness
• It is a bargain! Organic Apoteke products don’t aim to be the “budget” option. After all they use certified organic, fair trade ingredients in recycled glass bottles, and a patented production process, but I have to say it: at $27, this is the best value you’ll find.
• Natural Peptide Complex boosts collagen to smooth and firm the skin
• Bilberry extract is a super antioxidant that helps to build capillary strength
What about you?
Do you defy your age or do you embrace it?
Maybe a bit of both?
Please share you views on aging and vanity.