Gifts that people want
The holidays are upon us. This has been a strange year, although the festive lights and decorations were up in early November, the holiday spirit seems to have been delayed.
Hence with less than 10 days to go, I have began my present picking in earnest. Hoping that the frost and freeze in the UK does not delay deliveries as most of my shopping is being done online , I proceed to make my list.
I want to give gifts that people actually need. For me, last minute shopping will not result in presenting my loved ones with senseless and useless objects and trinkets that find their way from the back shelf to the charity store in 6 months.
Here goes my list and rational behind them:
1. Everybody could do with a detox in January after the holiday nibbles, have been cast aside. My number one stocking stuffer is the Organic Apoteke Detox Face Mask. All the puddings, candy and buttery roasts have their toll on your skin. This product is the ideal solution. Incidently last Christmas this sold out, so it seems that many have been thinking along the same lines.
2. Blink & Outlier, 2 books by Malcolm Gladwell. Both are real easy reads, very well written and share information we all need to know.
3. Natural, Herbal Body Cream to heal and protect winter skin. I can’t seem to have enough of the stuff this winter. My skin feeling drier than ever. Ensure you choose creams that are natural, organic and free from all the nasties. When you are covering the largest surface area with something, it has to be the best of the best. Remember everything you put on your skin gets into your body. When you put something on a larger area of your skin, more gets in.
4. Massage Vouchers at Spas close to your loved ones homes. These are easy to buy. Locate a Spa within easy reach for the recipient, either call them or go online and purchase a voucher for whatever value you are comfortable with. We all need some TLC after the last year, massage definitely makes the grade in that department.
5. A session with a lifecoach, yoga, meditation or tai chi instructor. Give them something they may not have tried but are inclined to enjoy. You many just help change somebodies life.