Eat a well balanced diet that includes many and varied fruit and vegetable, preferably raw to provide your skin with the nutrients it needs.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water every day. Drink even when you don’t feel thirsty – your body needs plenty of water.
- Obtain fatty acids from cold pressed vegetable oils. Avoid saturated and animal fats.
- Do not smoke and avoid alcohol and caffeine. All of these substances dry out the skin, making it more vulnerable to wrinkling. In addition the smoking habit means pursing ones lips hundreds of times each day. The creases that form when you inhale form a cigarette often develop into wrinkles at a comparatively early age.
- Protect yourself from the sun. Always apply a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to all exposed areas of skin, regardless of the season of the weather.
- Get regular exercise. Like other organs of the body, skin gets its nourishment form the blood. Exercise increases the circulation of the blood to the skin. Products that stimulate microcirculation also increase blood flow to skin cells.
Avoid alcohol based products as these dehydrate the skin, making it more vulnerable to wrinkling. This is the reason I ensured that all Organic Apoteke products are alcohol free.
- Avoid using harsh soaps which dehydrate the skin. They rob your skin of essential moisture which causes wrinkles. Use a liquid cream soap not solid creams or soaps as these contain hardened saturated fats that can go rancid rapidly and then create free radicals which cause premature wrinkling. Use an organic facial cleanser which is moisturising and cleansing.
- Use on certified organic, anti-aging products and moisturisers that are able to penetrate into the dermal layer of the skin. It is in this layer that new cells are born. Ensuring the new skin cells are healthy is the only way to maintain younger looking skin.
- Use products high in natural peptide and amino acid complexes as these help rebuild collagen and elastin structures in the skin. Rasayana Rejuvenating Serum is an intense anti-aging serum that contains high percentages of natural amino acids and antioxidants.
Posts Tagged ‘reduce wrinkles’
Made from: Made from the most toxic substance known to humans.
Results: Last for a few weeks
How it works: It interferes with with nerve impulses and paralyzes the affected muscles.
Who is it for: Adults age 18-65
Cost for a single treatment: Ranges between $350 and $1,300 depending where you live and the qualification of your doctor.
Side effects: Here is partial list of side effects listed on the Botox Web Site
BOTOX® and BOTOX® Cosmetic may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening. Call your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of these problems after treatment with BOTOX® or BOTOX® Cosmetic:
- Problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. These problems can happen hours to weeks after an injection of BOTOX® or BOTOX® Cosmetic, usually because the muscles that you use to breathe and swallow can become weak after the injection. Death can happen as a complication if you have severe problems with swallowing or breathing after treatment with BOTOX® or BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Swallowing problems may last for several months. People who already have swallowing or breathing problems before receiving BOTOX® or BOTOX® Cosmetic have the highest risk of getting these problems
- Spread of toxin effects. In some cases, the effect of botulinum toxin may affect areas of the body away from the injection site and cause symptoms of a serious condition called botulism. The symptoms of botulism include: loss of strength and muscle weakness all over the body, double vision, blurred vision and drooping eyelids, hoarseness or change or loss of voice (dysphonia), trouble saying words clearly (dysarthria), loss of bladder control, trouble breathing, and
- BOTOX® and BOTOX® Cosmetic can cause serious side effects. Other side effects of BOTOX® and BOTOX® Cosmetic include: dry mouth, discomfort or pain at the injection site, tiredness, headache, neck pain, and eye problems: double vision, blurred vision, decreased eyesight, drooping eyelids, swelling of your eyelids, and dry eyes. Symptoms of an allergic reaction to BOTOX® or BOTOX® Cosmetic may include: itching, rash, red itchy welts, wheezing, asthma symptoms, or dizziness or feeling faint. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you are wheezing or have asthma symptoms, or if you become dizzy or faint.
Natural Peptide Complex:
Made from: Aminos acids from fruits and vegetables that are the building blocks of health and beauty.
Results: Building the long term health of the skin enables lasting results.
How it works: Provides amino acids to the dermal layer of the skin to repair and rebuild collagen and elastin, resulting in smoother, firmer , younger looking skin over the entire face.
Who is it for: Adults of any age
Cost for a bottle of Rasayana Rejuvenating Serum (lasts a few months): $90
Side effects: Younger looking, healthier skin.
Botox is one of the most toxic substances known. Why would you inject it voluntarily when there are natural and organic alternatives that offer anti aging skincare with amazing wrinkle-reducing results?
Organic Apoteke’s Rasayana Rejuvenating Serum offers long term, yet safe effects including a 60% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. It is 96% traceably organic.