This delicious & warming Ayurvedic drink is sure to bring a glow to your skin while stimulating your immune system. A real winter treat.
Golden Milk Winter Warmer Recipe
200ml Dairy Free Milk
1 teaspoon powdered Ginger
1 teaspoon powdered Turmeric
Powdered Cinnamon and Honey to taste.
Bring milk to a boil in a saucepan. Lower heat. Add powdered ginger and turmeric and stir on low heat for a minute. Remove from heat. Top with powdered cinnamon and honey. Stir well and Enjoy!
Drink this before bed.
To ensure that your skin is well nourished & protected from the harsh cold and central heating:
- Cleanse with Buttermilk Cleanser
- Nourish the delicate eye area with Rejuvenating Eye Cream
- Hydrate the entire face, neck and décolleté with Rejuvenating Face Cream
- For anti-aging and wrinkle soothing benefits you may apply a drop or two of Rasasyana Rejuvenating Serum to problem areas or the entire face.
- Use Rejuvenating Face Mask once or twice weekly depending on skin needs for that instant hydrating and plumping effect.