Blog — Alcohol Denat
Posted by Kyriakos Paschalidis on
All Organic Apoteke products are Alcohol Free.
We do not use alcohol because:
- It is drying or dehydrating,
- it acts as a solvent that enables otherwise inactive substances to cross the skin/blood barrier and enter the body.
- it can weaken your skin's barrier function resulting in Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.
- it can impact negatively on skins renewal process - speeding up ageing of skin.
To find out more about Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Alcohol Free Skincare - reason.
Posted by Organic Apoteke on
When choosing an organic face cream or skincare product it is important to be aware of the ingredients within the product. Please look at labels carefully. Below is a list of ingredients that should be avoided. Organic Apoteke products do not contain any of these ingredients.
- 0 comments
- Tags: Alcohol Denat, Aluminium, Ammonium, BHA, Bismuth, Coal tar, Cocamidopropyl betaine, DEA, Dimethicone, Dioxin, DMAE, FD&C, Formaldehyde, Glycerin, Hexane, Hydroquinone, Idebenone, Imidazalidol urea, Matrixyl, Methylisothiazolinone, PABA, Parabens, Peg Ingredients, Petroleum, Phenonip, Phthalates, PVP, Stearic Acis, Talc