Blog — Halal
Posted by Kyriakos Paschalidis on
Halal beauty brands must not use any animal products or alcohol. Secondly, they need to be cruelty-free and only use ingredients that are ‘permissible’ under Islamic law.
It's not only alcohol-free, it is also considered vegan or vegetarian since there are no animal products used. Hence halal products are suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those who have sensitive skin or Multiple Chemical Sensitivities.
All Organic Apoteke products are alcohol free, vegetarian and cruelty free.
- 0 comments
- Tags: Halal, Halal Beauty Products, Halal Skincare, Muslim women, Skincare for muslim women, Vegan, Vegetarian, What Muslim Women Need
Posted by Nitasha Buldeo on
All Organic Apoteke products are Alcohol Free.
We do not use alcohol because:
- It is drying or dehydrating,
- it acts as a solvent that enables otherwise inactive substances to cross the skin/blood barrier and enter the body.
- it can weaken your skin's barrier function resulting in Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.
- it can impact negatively on skins renewal process - speeding up ageing of skin.
To find out more about Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Alcohol Free Skincare - reason.